Microsoft will stop allowing third-party hacks that let Windows 10 users search Google using Cortana, according to a blog post from the tech company. Now, all searches through Cortana will be forced to go through Bing, Microsoft’s search engine competitor to Google.
Apple TV YouTube App Not Working? Here’s A Workaround While Google Works On The Stuttering, Lag IssuesIs your Apple TV YouTube app not working after updating to tvOS 9.2? Google knows about the stuttering and lag issues plaguing its tvOS Youtube app, but a fix is still in the works. A community representative has posted confirmation in various threads in YouTube’s help forums, but said nothing much more than “We are aware of the issue and working on it.”
- Here's a rundown of speculations about the Android N nickname.
- Google Calendar Goals is a smart new feature of the program that will help you realistically meet life goals with flexible scheduling. Find out how to set up and use the new goals feature on Android and iOS devices, here.
- Rumors suggest the Galaxy Note 6 could be announced just five months after the Galaxy S7.
- A new set of Android vulnerabilities was discovered that leaves billions of devices vulnerable to hackers, say security researchers at Trend Micro. Find out if your device is one of them.
- Google's Project Fi mobile service is now open for everyone to sign up. Find out about how the cost compares, which devices are compatible and how the coverage is in the US and around the world.
HTC Sells 15K Vive Headsets In 15 Min, While Google Cardboard Goes Officially On Sale In Google StoreHTC made about $12 million in roughly ten minutes when pre-orders for the HTC Vive opened up. Over 15,000 HTC Vives were purchased in those first couple minutes, and considering that the device costs $799 and requires a $1,000+ PC to run, the consumer enthusiasm bodes well for the future of virtual reality gaming.
- Looking for a list of the new Google Docs voice typing commands? We've got everything your need to know about how to enable voice typing and use the commands to create, edit, and format your documents on Google Chrome.
- Google may be planning to release its own Oculus Rift VR competitor, The Wall Street Journal reports, and it may have the capability of supporting AR applications. The virtual reality headset would be independent from its Google Cardboard project, which utilizes smartphones as a stand-in for a dedicated display and CPU.