On Friday, Facebook launched its latest Snapchat competitor, Lifestage. Find out how to get and use the teen-centered video-posting app, here.
Roomba Vs. Dog Poop: This Guy’s Hilariously Horrifying Facebook Post Explains Exactly What Happens When These Two MeetWhat do you get when you cross a Roomba with some fresh dog poop? Facebook dad, Jesse Newton hilariously explains exactly how things g down.
Facebook To Disable Ad Blockers On Site, Adblock Fires Back Saying Company Is Taking 'A Dark Path Against User Choice'Adblock and other ad blocking software will no longer work on Facebook as the company rolls out its latest ad preferences controls
'Pokémon Go' Developer Niantic Speaks Out About 3-Step Glitch, Lack Of Communication And Pokevision BanNiantic, developers of Pokemon Go, have finally released a statement about everything that's happened over the last few days, but is it enough?
- Reddit is allegedly conducting tests to track users “based on their browsing habits” when the users are logged out to tailor the default front page.
- Facebook and Blizzard are officially working together, you now get to connect your Facebook account with blizz.net. Yay?
- Facebook’s latest Messenger update brought 1500 new emoji but not everyone loves them. Find out how to turn off the new emoji emoticon replacements, here.
- In the latest of a series of tell-all articles published by Gizmodo regarding Facebook’s trending news section, it was revealed that not only do the social media platform’s curators reportedly censor trending conservative news, but that all Facebook-related news is also carefully filtered before being posted.
- Facebook unveiled the Surround 360 camera at their annual F8 Facebook developer conference Tuesday. The social networking giant designed the camera so that minimal post processing would be needed after the fact, a feature that Facebook hopes will bring more and more 360-degree videos to their social networking platforms.
Facebook Messenger Bots Aims to Make Chat An Everyday Tool With Food Ordering, Breaking News & Weather Updates From CatsFacebook Founder and CEO Mark Zuckerberg announced the arrival of chat bots for Facebook Messenger at the annual F8 Facebook developer conference Tuesday, as well as the addition of a persistent Facebook Live tab to the Facebook home screen and the launching of a satellite to grant internet access to Sub-Saharan Africa.