Want to buy the latest Raspberry Pi Zero W but not sure who is selling it? You can't get it on Amazon yet, but we've found several retailers who have the Raspberry Pi Zero W and related projects in stock and on sale now.
The latest Raspberry Pi Zero W has released, and in honor of the Raspberry Pi organization’s fifth birthday, the developers are offering the newest mini computer at a price no one could resist. At just $10 and less than three inches long, this minuscule remake of the original $5 Raspberry Pi Zero packs a powerful punch of updates no computer-building geek will be able to resist – namely the addition of Bluetooth and Wi-Fi capabilities.
Where Can I Buy The Latest Raspberry Pi Zero W?
The Raspberry Pi foundation has partnered with several component retailers to offer the latest Raspberry Pi Zero W model to customers around the world. Among the distributors are popular choices like ThePiHut and ModMyPi. Below is a full listing of all retailers selling the new Raspberry Pi Zero W and related projects or kits. They have been organized by country. You can also check out the full specs on the Raspberry Pi Zero W at the bottom of the post.
According to PCMag, 80,000 Raspberry Pi Zero W units will be available at launch, with another 25,000 to be manufactured every week following the release. If the retailers you are looking at don’t have the model in stock today, you’re sure to find it in stock in the upcoming weeks. To find out more about the new Raspberry Pi Zero W model or the work the Raspberry Pi organization is doing in education and around the world, check out their official webpage and blog.
- PimiRoni – It’s listed at 9.60 EUR ($10.18 USD) but unfortunately it is sold out here currently, unless you buy the Raspberry Pi Zero W as a part of a starter kit for 32 EUR ($33.94 USD)
- ThePiHut – in stock as of this writing. Selling for 9.60 EUR ($10.18 USD)
- Adafruit – Selling for $10.00 but out of stock as of this writing. Kits out of stock too.
- CanaKit – listed at $10.00. Isn’t showing out of stock but when we tried to add to our cart, we received a page error. Either the server is having trouble or the Rapsberry Pi Zero W is out of stock.
- Micro Center – we are only able to add the item to a wishlist. No price was available or option to add to cart.
UK, Ireland Only
- ModMyPi – In stock and selling for 9.60 EUR
Germany, Australia, Switzerland Only
France, Spain, Italy Portugal Only
Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg Only
About the Raspberry Pi Zero W
The Raspberry Pi Zero W is an upgrade of the original Raspberry Pi Zero, which can be thought of as the world’s tiniest computer at its most basic form. The original Raspberry Pi Zero cost just $5 and with it tech enthusiasts could build anything from arcade games to smart home devices. The new Raspberry Pi Zero doubles the price to $10 but adds Wi-Fi and Bluetooth -- more specifically, 802.11n wireless LAN and Bluetooth 4.0. The complete specs are as follows:
Raspberry Pi Zero W Additional Specs and Features
- 1GHz, single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini-HDMI port
- Micro-USB On-The-Go port
- Micro-USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector
- 802.11n wireless LAN
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Dimensions - 2.6" x 1.2" x 0.2"