Looking for Clash Royale May update leaks and sneak peeks? We’ve got everything from new cards to store changes listed here.
In just two days Supercell will release it second major Clash Royale update, which includes new cards, balancing changes, more battle gold and a ton of other updates.
On Saturday, the company released a sneak peek of what was to come in the next Clash Royale update and alongside it a couple of Redditors have leaked additional alleged details about the update. We’ve compiled all the new sneak peek and leak info below with labels for the things that have not been confirmed. Also, you want to get caught up on previous changes announced you can check out our earlier posts here, or to see which cards will receive balancing changes, see this post, here.
Supercell Sneak Peak Changes Announced For May 3 Update
- Live Spectating : Watch Friendly Battles live, and throw confetti!
- TV Royale Channels : See the best battles from any Arena!
- Battle Gold : Receive Gold for each win, even when your chest slots are full
- Crown Chest : Contains twice as much stuff
- Super Magical Chest : Chance to drop doubled!
- Giant and Magical Chests : Chance to drop increased!
- Donations/Requests : Increases as you reach higher Arenas
- Card Shop : Legendary Cards can appear once you've reached the Legendary Arena
UPDATE 05/02/15: Supercell released two more sneak peeks confirming six new cards that will be released May 3. Three of the six are legendary. All six cards are listed below.
New Clash Royale Cards (Confirmed)
Fire Spirits: These three Fire Spirits are on a kamikaze mission to give you a warm hug. It'd be adorable if they weren't on fire.
Furnace: The Furnace spawns two Fire Spirits at a time. It also makes great brick-oven pancakes.
Guards: Three ruthless bone brothers with shields. Knock off their shields and all that's left are three ruthless bone brothers.
Lava Hound: The Lava Hound is a majestic flying beast that attacks buildings. The Lava Pups are less majestic angry babies that attack anything.
Miner: The Miner can burrow his way underground and appear anywhere in the Arena. It's not magic, it's a shovel.
Sparky: Sparky has a heavy-handed approach to life: Obliterate everything in sight.
Reddit Leaked Details On May 3 Clash Royale Update: New Card, Shop And More
Leak #1: Card Shop Look Updated – The card shop will have a revamped look according to this Reddit leak. The appearance of the store can be seen in the photo above. Meanwhile, another Reddit leak alleges the following changes to daily store purchase limits and options:
- Commons Daily purchase limit: 50 -> 100
- Rares Daily purchase limit 20 -> 50
- Epic Daily purchase limit stays the same
- Legendary purchase unlocks at 3000 trophies (already known)
- Bulk purchase button in the shop
Leak #2: New Cards – There are rumors that six new cards will be added to the game. Three are allegedly legendries. A leaked photo from Redditor xKaRmAx alleges that one of the new cards will be the Lava Pup rumored during the last update cycle.
Leak #3: Battle Gold – according to this Reddit leak, the amount of gold you can win from battling (but not winning) is as follows:
- Arena 1: 5 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 100 gold
- Arena 2: 7 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 140 gold
- Arena 3: 9 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 180 gold
- Arena 4: 11 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 220 gold
- Arena 5: 12 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 240 gold
- Arena 6: 14 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 280 gold
- Arena 7: 15 (gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 300 gold
- Arena 8: 20 gold per battle, daily limit: 20 battles = up to 400 gold
Leak #4: More Card Requests – according to this Reddit leak, there you will be able to request the following number of cards every 8 hours from clan members:
- Arena 1: 1 rare, 10 commons
- Arena 2: 1 rare, 10 commons
- Arena 3: 1 rare, 10 commons
- Arena 4: 2 rares, 20 commons
- Arena 5: 2 rares, 20 commons
- Arena 6: 2 rares, 20 commons
- Arena 7: 3 rares, 30 commons
- Arena 8: 4 rares, 40 commons
Seen more leaked details about the next Clash Royale update? Share with us in the comments below!