Flappy Bird Android Hack: Trick High Score Menu With This Cheat [VIDEO & HOW TO]
A Flappy Bird high score hack for Android smartphones and tablets is now available to help users achieve an unlimited high score with little effort at all. If you are one of the many new Flappy Bird Android players who have been frustrated when seeing the outrageous numbers on the Top Score board, then this cheat was made for you. (For those who want to earn their score honestly, check out this article with tips and tricks for improving your Flappy Bird score honestly).
Looking for the Flappy Bird Pipe Glitch For iOS? Instructions here.
The Android high score cheat basically causes a Flappy Bird glitch that leads to unlimited high scores. On iOS you have to remove pipes for the glitch to work, but with Android, you lucky ducks can actually alter your score yourself. Though the cheat requires rooting your device first, no worries! We've put detailed instructions below along with a listing of Flappy Bird Hack YouTube videos for how to root your Android devices like the Samsung Galaxy S4, S3 and S2, Galaxy Note 3, the Nexus 5 and more along with the instructions to follow after rooting your device to hack into Flappy Bird, cheat the system, and create your own outrageous high score. Keep in mind, however, this is a hack. Therefore, it's important to follow directions correctly and refrain from editing any files except those mentioned in the instructions. Otherwise, you could experience problems with your device. (NOTE: iDigitalTimes is not responsible for any damage done if instructions are implemented incorrectly.)
If you are ready for the cheats available by putting a glitch in Flappy Bird, then the first step is make sure you have a rooted Android smartphone or tablet. If you aren't sure how to root your Android device before doing the Flappy Bird high score cheat, we've listed links to how to root the most popular Android smartphones and tablets below. If your Android Flappy Bird device isn't listed, simply visit YouTube and type in "how to root [insert your Android device type here]" and there are tons of tutorials to guide you through the process.
Flappy Bird High Score Hack For Android Step 1: Root Your Android Device
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Tablet [LINK]
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S2 Smartphone [LINK]
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Smartphone [LINK]
- How To Root Samsung Galaxy S4 Smartphone [LINK]
- How To Root The HTC One Smartphone [LINK]
- How To Root The Nexus 5 Smartphone [LINK]
Flappy Bird High Score Cheat For Android Step 2: Install Root Explorer
Root Explorer is an essential tool needed once you root your Android device if you want to hack the Flappy Bird game and get a super high score. The app is 3.99 on the Google Play Store
Flappy Bird High Score Cheat For Android Step 3: Install ES File Explorer File Manager
This is a second necessary tool to have installed on your Android device before you can get the Flappy Bird high score cheat. I believe this one is free. It's been a while since I got my copy. It's also on the Google Play Store.
Flappy Bird High Score Cheat For Android Step 3: Begin The Hack.
Spcecial thanks to YouTube user, TECHxINFINITE for uploading this new permanent Android Flappy Bird cheat how video that allows users to set their high score to anything they want. Instructions are posted in print below, but for those who are more visual the video does an excellent job showing the steps for getting the Flappy Bird glitch.
1) If you have Flappy Bird installed already, uninstall and reinstall a clean copy and get a high score of any amount.
2) Open ES File Explorer File Manager
3) Open "Tools" menu on the left
4) Make sure "Root Explorer" is on.
5) Go into the root file directory under "/device"
6) Click on the folder labeled "data"
7) Inside the data folder, search for another folder labeled "data" and open it.
8) Search the folder for the Flappy Bird file (this is done most simply by searching "flappy" in the search bar)
9) Open the Flappy Bird file
10) Open shared_prefs
11) Open FlappyBird.xml
12) Select ES Note Editor when prompted
13) Click edit in the upper left
14) Change the score value to whatever number you wish your high score to be.
15) That's it!
Was this tutorial helpful? If so please share the Flappy Bird hack with a friend or list your own cheats and tips in the comments below.
© 2014 iDigitalTimes All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.