Hulk Hogan Sex Tape: 5 Things To Know About Heather Clem, Bubba the Lovesponge’s Wife [VIDEO]
The Hulk Hogan Sex Tape is as gross as it sounds. Nothing against Hogan's impeccable physique, but the sex tape is of the "hidden camera way-too-candid performance" variety. Heather Clem, Hogan's partner in the tape, is the then-wife of his friend radio talk show host Bubba the Love Sponge. The video was recorded by the Lovesponge without either parties consent, although Hogan admitted to Howard Stern that he had the DJ's blessing to do the nasty with Heather Clem because of his troubled marriage to Linda Hogan. So who is Heather Clem?
1. She is the ex-wife of Bubba the Lovesponge. The pair married in 2008 but divorced in 2011. The Hulk Hogan Sex Tape was recorded in 2006.
2. She is actually, seriously, pretty frickin' hot:
3. She is also, according to radaronline.com, embarrassed by the tape. Apparently, having sex with a 60-something-year-old man interrupted by a cell phone call from his adult son and then interrupted again because he "ate like a pig" and is having gastrointestinal difficulties is embarrassing to some women. Freaks.
4. She is not a pawn in Linda Hogan's game. The Hulk Hogan Sex Tape being released within days of Linda Hogan's DUI arrest are just coincidence. The two were friends at the time the tape was made however.
5. Hulk Hogan was not the grossest man she's ever slept with. This is Bubba the Lovesponge, her ex-husband who pimped her out for Hogan's pleasure.
© 2014 iDigitalTimes All rights reserved. Do not reproduce without permission.