- Looking for way to make your YouTube videos embed on Facebook like the native Facebook videos? The YT2FB tool has you covered.
'Star Wars: The Force Awakens'' BB-8 Was Originally Like Kenny On 'South Park' The Droid's Voice RevealsBB-8 originally had real lines in 'Star Wars: Episode 7 The Force Awakens.' Yep, the droid was basically Kenny from 'South Park.'
- If composers Charlie Clouser and Bill Brown do one thing very well, it’s teleporting through space and time to freak you out.
- Google may be planning to release its own Oculus Rift VR competitor, The Wall Street Journal reports, and it may have the capability of supporting AR applications. The virtual reality headset would be independent from its Google Cardboard project, which utilizes smartphones as a stand-in for a dedicated display and CPU.
- Tomb of the Mask is an addictive new maze arcade game for mobile devices. Get out best tips and tricks for longer runs, higher scores and gather more coins and power-ups, here.
- The Walking Dead season 6 might have a few major character deaths planned before the finale. There are some characters at risk at this point in The Walking Dead season 6 because they’re close to their comic book storylines. Others just seem like their time is running out on the show. The Walking Dead season 6 returns at 9 p.m. Feb. 14 on AMC.
- The FBI has released an online game to discourage teens from joining terrorist groups.
- The 'Deadpool' movie releases today and you'll want to stick to after the film is over because there are two post-credits scenes.
Fallout Shelter 'That's As Much As I Can Carry' Bug Has Dwellers Returning Early From Wasteland: Is A Fix Coming Or Are Capacity Limits Back?A "that's as much as I can carry" bug has struck the Fallout Shelter mobile game causing dwellers to return from the Wasteland early with very little loot. Is Bethesda working on a fix or was the capacity limit intentional?
- Veteran facial performer, Greg LaSalle talks to iDigitalTimes about the latest in facial transfer technology and how he performed as Colossus' face in the 'Deadpool' movie.